Sunday, January 20, 2013

Feeling Blue

Happy Sunday all, hope you`re having a nice relaxing weekend.  I haven`t left the house at all this weekend, trying to make up for next weekend`s crazyness to come.  Oldest son is turning 10 (yikes!) and his birthday party and a school friends party are both next weekend, plus all the usual stuff like groceries, etc.
I`ve been working on my niece`s baby album, and I`ve have managed to squeeze in a card too.  I`m not 100% sure about this one, it seems off balance to me.  I think my image should have been more to the right, what do you think?

He is a cutie though, love this pup from Penny Black!

Challenges:
January Blues - Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Love is in the Air - Penny Black and more (not a super 'lovey' card, but the inside reads - "when I'm with you".  And I made him smile...
Anything goes with kraft - Avenue 613 Create
Texture - Addicted to Stamps
Fave Colours - CMC Copic Challenge (I colour a lot of animals, browns for sure - I'm waiting for refills for E31 and E33 as we speak!)
Layers - Card Crafter's Circle
New Stamps - Fairytale challenge blog (still working my way through my new PB stamps)
Anything Goes - Simply Create Too

18 comments:

Chana said...

Emma, this is just the cutest card! I love the image and the layout! Thanks for playing at our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Judith said...

Hi Emma - long time no see! - I love this cute image - you always seem to come up with these cuties! - to answer your question - maybe the image could have been a touch further over but it dousn't look not ok! - I think the little tag you put on the other side sort of balances it hugs Judith x

Dot said...

Really cute card, Emma, love the lay out.
hugs Dorte

brenda said...

Are really lovely creation for our 'Love is in the Air' theme Emma.

It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Caz said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. He looks so relaxed. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tasha Manser said...

Such a nice cheery card, the image is so cute. This card would bring a smile to anyone :-)
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Emma: Cute dog image--very pretty. Glad you joined us for Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http:DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

scrapclose2theheart said...

Emma~I adore this. It is so cute & sweet. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs~
Patti

Bianca said...

What a lovely creation! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

linda said...

these two smiling characters look very happy and sweet. i love the textured paper and the layout. thank you so much for playing along with our 'love is in the air' theme at penny black and more this month.
linda

Joyce Owens said...

Emma, the card is so adorable. I agree with Judith maybe a little open space on the right but it does not distract from your card. I love the layout and the colour combination. Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create and good luck in the challenge.

Pauline said...

This is a fun card... happy and sunny... if it brings a smile to someone's face, it's a winner in my book! I love that doggie! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Marlies said...

An adorable card! A lovely design and the image is so cute!! thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

EmonieDezigns said...

How cute this just made me giggle. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.
Emonie
Emoniedezigns.com

susiestacey said...

Lovely card - looking forward to blue skies and warm days too.
Thank you for joining the 'Love is in the Air' Challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan

Linda said...

This is sooo cute! Great stamped image and I love your layout. Roll on summer!! xx

Shannon83k said...

Such a cute dogs! Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon