Thursday, February 14, 2013

Slightly late

I apologize for the lateness of this post - we've been having some problems with our internet for awhile now but up until lately they've just been annoying.  Unfortunately, the whole thing went down in flames Tuesday night, taking up to 5 minutes to load a page and crashing repeatedly.  Ugh, it was just like going back to dial up!
New modem installed, I am much happier now - you don't realize how much you do online until it stops!  So here's this week's halfway card for ABC Christmas Challenge - CASE the card.  I chose to CASE Lacey's cute card, I love this sweet and simple quilted background.

My card:

Lacey's Card:



 

Challenges:
Christmas - C.R.A.F.T Challenge
Buttons - Crafty Ribbons
Anything Goes - Forever Friends
Use an Animal - Cuttin' and Stampin'
Letter B - Deep Ocean (buttons, brown, banner)
Anything Goes - Tuesday Throwdown

13 comments:

Dot said...

Great to have you back, Emma. Being without internet is a pain...
I love your version of Lacey's card, beautiful colours you have used and a sweet image,
hugs Dorte

Clairebears said...

I'd be lost without my internet - I'd be falsed to talk to my husband lol!!!!
Gorgeous card and images too :0)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Anything Goes Challenge and good luck :0)
Love Clairebears x

Alyce said...

sweet emma! what a gorgeous design...love the window...cute idea! :)

Krafty Kows said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

CraftyGirl said...

Such a lovely card. I have this image but have not used it yet. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma :) the image is very cute and fab CASEing of Lacey's card :)

Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons and ABC Xmas Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

mags said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
Mags
x

Pia S said...

What a cheerful Christmas card! LOVE your combination of red and brown papers with spots and squares! I also like how you've added the sentiment! Nice stitching too. So cute!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh what a superb Christmas card! I adore that banner, and your fab images, thanks so much for joining us @ Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

TeresaK said...

I always enjoy seeing Christmas cards, no matter what time of year! This is darling!
So glad you joined in at Cuttin' And Stampin'!!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Susan Dube said...

This is very sweet! Love the colors and the layout. Great fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll be back this next challenge!

Susan, TT DT

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

Your Christmas Cards are so cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Tammy S.

Gretha said...

Beautiful Christmas Card Emma.
Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons.
xxx Gretha