Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jingle All the Way

I must be in a super CAS kind of mood cause both of my cards today are very clean and simple.  Hopefully there's enough bling on this one to keep your eyes busy though!  The challenge at ABC Christmas this week is J for Jingle and after combing through all my stamps I have nothing with jingle bells on.  Sigh, guess that means I better go shopping!


PS - scroll up for the Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek #2!

Challenges:
White on White - Creative Card Crew (I realize my sentiment is very red, not sure if this counts?)
Let's Sparkle - Deep Ocean
Something that starts with the 1st letter of your name - Holly Jolly Christmas (embossing)

5 comments:

Dot said...

Love your effective CAS card, Emma....beautiful with all the bling,
hugs Dorte

paper fun said...

Elegant and fun. Gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us in our white on white challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the red gems.
Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean
Hugs
Kat xx

Judy McKay said...

Great CAS card. I like how you added the gems to the card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.
Judy

Jess said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card! I love the red/white combo, and the red bling. Thanks for joining our white challenge over at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)