Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Keepin' It Safe...

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Whew, being part of a new release week was a bunch of fun, but it was also a fair amount of work and I'm afraid my mojo decided to take a little break when it was over.  I got a bit of a real vacation too, as we took an extra long weekend to visit my family and check out some Toronto attractions.  The boys loved the CN Tower and the Lego Discovery Center, and my oldest declared it the "awesomest" day ever - I'm glad he liked it cause it was an expensive day out!

So now things are back to normal and it's a good thing cause it's time for a new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges!  This week, the challenge is "kept safe".  Sounds a bit odd, but we just want to see you use something you've been "keeping safe" or hoarding!  Hee hee, I just purged a whole bunch of stuff at a garage sale, but never fear - I have more!  I've had these buttons for pretty much forever, don't know why I haven't used them as they're so cute!


Challenges:
Anything Goes - Crafting By Designs
Use your Scraps - Craft-Room Challenge

 


10 comments:

Carissa said...

Those buttons are cute, they make the perfect finishing touch to your card too.
Hugs, Carissa

Laura Love said...

Oh My! I can see why you hoarded the buttons - those are the CUTEST! They are the perfect accent for this card! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along again soon! :)

Imke said...

Very sweet christmas card. I like the uncolored image- it looks fabulous !

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

Olivia said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Emma. Love the papers/colours. Luv, Wilma

Esther said...

Great card, lovely colours..thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...

love the way you have the stamp on the Kraft and cute button was worth using too! hugs me xx

Lydia said...

Fab card x love how you have used the kraft x thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps x

craft-roomjulia said...

A great little Christmas card, you are too organised lol. Love how you have used the kraft. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx