Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sneaky Peek #2

It's time for another Sneaky Peek and this one's got claws!  This is my first Cat's Pajama's cat stamp, not sure why I don't have any yet, but now I must get more!  I went super CAS for this card so I could play along with the TCP Tuesday challenge, but added a touch of bling to this cool kitty for fun!


Be sure to check out the Dancing in Pajamas blog and the Splitcoast In It to Win It thread for more details and to see more super sneak peeks!

PS - scroll down for today's ABC Christmas challenge post!

4 comments:

alma said...

Just DARLING! This is a perfect card for KISS! I love the bit of bling! It really makes this card shine, more.

Linda Nicholson said...

Only one Sprinkle stamp? You definitely need to remedy that! Love the frame around the card and how you kept everything all CAS!

Linda

Two Crafty Catz said...

Perfectly awesome!!

Nancy Thomas said...

A super example of the CAS technique! Great card.