Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sneaky Peek #6

We're coming to the end of the Sneaky Peeks and although this set doesn't feature a bunny, Sprinkles or any penguins it sure is a lot of fun.  A whole bunch of cute speech bubbles with some great sayings to go with and a fab set of Cut Ups as well.  These were so easy to cut and stamp and I couldn't resist being a little silly with my card.  I used the Travellin' Man stamp again, but this time cut the luggage off the roof  for a change.  Now this sounds like my car!


Be sure to check out the Dancing in Pajama's blog for more great cards!

8 comments:

Cathy P in AZ said...

LOL Your card is hilarious! Too fun! :) LOVE!

Chris said...

I am so glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I saw this. LOVE it.

Chris (catt871) said...

hahah, this is AWESOME!!!! I love the speech bubbles!!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Linda Nicholson said...

Love how you showcased Travel in Man without the luggage on top! Gives room for all those speech bubbles!

Linda

DoodleDeeDesigns said...

Lol super cute idea!!!!

Bridie Payne said...

He He, great card

Thanks for your lovely comment

Hugs

Bridie

Nancy Thomas said...

LOL - this is so true. I even find myself saying it a lot on long trips. Great altering of the image.

Samantha said...

tehhehhee NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!!!!!!!! thehehhe ITS awesome! love it !!