Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yee haw!

Well, it's been a great 4 months, but my time at Oozak is almost up. (wah, sniff!)  So without further moaning and groaning, here's my last card for Oozak, featuring this month's challenge - earthtones.  I used one of my brand new Sparkle Creations stamps - Cowboy Josh and some Simple Stories Take a hike paper.  I am loving the Sparkle stamps, they're so fun and I can't wait to grab some more!


Challenges:
Sketch - Sketch Saturday
Anything Goes - Divas By Design
Use Kraft - Stampavie and More
Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly
Free for all - Twisted Tuesday

8 comments:

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Steph said...

Fabbie card. Love the papers and embellies especially! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Nicolchen said...

A wonderful card you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Cindy Groh said...

This is so cute. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? I showcase male cards to my readers because they can be a challenge. Your card would be a perfect addition to the cards I already have links for. Let me know. Thanks
Cindy

Vickie Y said...

Your card is adorable! Love the image. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Cindy Groh said...

Here's a link to the Manly Monday post.
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2013/05/manly-monday_13.html

Dina said...

very pretty thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Hugs
JAyne