Sunday, June 2, 2013

A little thank you

Well, the mojo is still on vacay, it may have something to do with the super hot weather we've been having here.  I have been poking away at my niece's baby book (she's now 7 months and I've done up to 3) and I made a thank you card for a friend, and that's about it.
I realize this may not look much like a thank you card, but my friend has been invaluable as my weight loss coach/cheerleader and I wanted to thank her for all her help.  This hippo from Pink Petticoat makes me giggle every time.  (PS - Kristi, if you see this here before it hits your mailbox, just pretend to be surprised!)


Challenges:
Sketch - Sketch Saturday
Letter B - Glitter and Sparkle (buttons, bows, blue)
Anything Goes - Challenges 4 Everybody
The same letter - Crafts 4 Eternity (buttons, bows, blue)
Anything Goes with Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons


3 comments:

pinky said...

How often have I said that lol, brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Shelly mk said...

beautiful creation. Love your take on the letter b with your buttons, blue and bows (and bottom on your image) :) Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

michele said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x