Sunday, June 9, 2013

Partied out...

Hey all, how are you?  I'm sitting here watching the hummingbirds dive bomb my feeder - I just love watching these little guys and gals zipping in and out.  One of the Mrs likes to actually sit for a few seconds and I managed to get this shot before she zipped away again.


Of course the birdies on my card look NOTHING like the busy hummingbirds!  I got this fab image at From the Heart digis - if you play along with their challenges you get coupons to spend at the store.  I've been eyeballing these silly birds forever and now they're mine!


Challenges:
Sketch - Delightful Inspiration
Things with Wings - Crafty Calender 
Cute - Stampin' For the Weekend
Punches and Dies - Totally Papercrafts
Birthdays - Penny's Papercrafty
I for Image - Alphabet Challenge blog

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your take on the sketch and the wonderful bow and papers! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

Laurian said...

Wonderful such a kewt image, made me smile!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Olivia said...

Haha...great fun this card is.Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Mrs.B said...

This is such a great card, love the image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x

Julie said...

This is lovely and what a fab sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our CUTE challenge!

Hugs

Julie x