Friday, July 19, 2013

A quick hello

Hi all!  I apologize for falling off the edge of the earth, some everyday life stuff forced me to step back and drop a few things, the old blog being one of them.  I will not be posting much at all in the next little while but I did want to play along with Iwona's 100th sketch challenge.  And I made it (just!)


A sweet as honey bear and some trendy sequins (what do you use to stick those darn things on, what a pain!) for a fun thank you card. 
Hope you're all having a great summer!

Sketch - Sketchbook Saturday
Use tags - Dancing in Pajamas

5 comments:

Romantyczka said...

cudownie delikatna praca...napatrzeć się nie mogę.....

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww, what a cutie! Such a fabby card! Thanks for playing with my sketch :)

alma said...

What a sweet card! The stars flowing out of the honey pot are super sweet!

Chris said...

Hi Emma,just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Shirley said...

How darn cute, Emma! And what a cute way to use sequins, stars, etc. A really warm and pretty thanks!